15 Jul Recipe Time – Fish Tacos
· 1 x can of baby sweetcorn (drained)
· 1 x teaspoon of dried garlic (powder or flakes)
· 1 x cup of mixed beans (canned)
· 1 x cup of grated cheese
· 3 x cups of white rice
· 300 grams of basa fish fillet
· 1 x can of condensed tomato soup
· 1 x tablespoon of lime juice
· 1 x tablespoon of avocado/guacamole dip
· 1 x teaspoon of paprika
· 2 x tomatoes
· ¼ of red cabbage
1) Cook rice according to directions on the packet.
2) In a bowl, combine finely diced cabbage, tomato, corn & lime juice to create your salsa fresh. Set this bowl aside.
3) Cut basa fillets into bite sized pieces. Pan fry in a deep pan until cooked through.
4) Add tomato soup, paprika & beans to pan. Stir until cooked through.
5) Serve fish mixture over of rice.
6) Top with salsa fresh mix, cheese & dip.
7) For a little something extra, add a dollop of sour cream & sprinkle some fresh coriander on top.